Your informationRequired fields are marked with an asterisk (*). One of the fields below is a file upload/attachment, the file size must be less than 10MB.
First Name *
Last Name *
^^If you haven't already, PLEASE OPT-IN to receive SMS/Text messages above. Clean Vibes does not send texts unless completely necessary (on-site emergency weather updates, schedule changes, etc). Thank you!
Zip/Postal Code *
Date of Birth:YOU MUST BE 18+ TO VOLUNTEER AT THIS EVENT! *
A valid date as MM/DD/YYYY (for example: 11/30/2015)
Emergency Contact Name *
Emergency Contact Phone Number *
Emergency Contact Relationship *
T-Shirt Size: *
How did you hear about volunteering for Clean Vibes? *
If other please let us know how you heard about volunteering with us.
My first preferred position choice is: *
My second preferred position choice is: *
CLEAN VIBES DELFEST VOLUNTEER TERMS & CONDITIONS
By continuing with my application, I am agreeing to the following terms:
• I am applying to perform services for Clean Vibes, LLC in exchange for a ticket at Delfest and there will not be any monetary compensation.
• I am at least 18 years old.
• I understand that all communications including what job/shifts I am assigned to (when applicable), and important information such as check-in locations and meeting locations, will be emailed to the email address in and/or listed in my VolunteerLocal profile and FAQs. It is my responsibility to check my emails and my VolunteerLocal profile and respond in a timely manner when necessary.
• I understand that this application is non-transferrable. No name changes may be made, and I may not transfer my position or event ticket to another person.
• I understand that Clean Vibes reserves the right to refuse acceptance to any volunteer at their discretion including volunteers who have previously failed to fulfill their volunteer opportunity at a previous event.
As a member of the Clean Vibes volunteer program I commit to volunteering for the full required hours (During Show Clean Up[15 hours], Post Show Clean Up[16 hours]) at the event in exchange for my ticket to the event.
Assigned Check In Times
• I understand that I must bring a photo ID to the assigned credential area upon arrival, and that I must pick up my own event wristband (you can't pick up a wristband for a friend).
• I understand that I must pay a nonrefundable order application/processing fee of $30.00.
• I understand that I must sign a liability waiver at the time I apply to volunteer.
• I understand that I must submit a ticket deposit of $250.00 in order to secure my volunteer position and event ticket. My deposit is completely refundable as long as I follow all Clean Vibes and Delfest rules, and complete my obligation satisfactorily.
Deposits are held from the time of submission until up to 3 weeks following Delfest, but are typically refunded within 7-10 business days of the event. Full details are included in the FAQ. The event and Clean Vibes, LLC reserves the right to forfeit a ticket deposit for any misconduct as decided by the event or Clean Vibes staff, regardless of if the offense is listed within these terms or the FAQ, and regardless of if all shifts have been completed by the volunteer – All Clean Vibes and Event rules and regulations must be followed. Note that forfeiture of ticket deposit may result in removal from festival grounds.
• I understand that canceling must be done through the VolunteerLocal website by clicking the "cancel" link located in your VolunteerLocal profile.
NO EMAIL OR PHONE CANCELLATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED.
• I understand that there is a $30.00 cancellation fee if I cancel my deposit anytime on or after February 29 (12:00 AM EST).
• I understand that there is a $100.00 cancellation fee if I cancel my deposit anytime on or after April 23 (12:00 AM EST).
• I understand that I will be charged and forever forfeit my entire deposit of $250.00 if I cancel my deposit anytime on or after May 2 (12:00 AM EST). No exceptions.
• I understand that failure to perform my duties as expected/required may result in my dismissal from the Clean Vibes volunteer program and forfeiture of my ticket deposit, as well as removal from festival grounds. More details are included in the FAQ.
• I understand that I may not receive my schedule and assignments until I arrive and check in to Delfest. Whenever possible, schedules will be released prior to Delfest (viewable in your VolunteerLocal profile).
• I understand that if I am given the privilege to schedule my shifts, the shifts I choose are subject to approval by Clean Vibes management. Also, I may be moved to another shift or Clean Vibes position at the discretion of Delfest prior to the event or onsite at the event.
• I understand that I must check in and check out for each shift with Clean Vibes staff for that shift to count as completed. I understand that check in and out must be received for all assigned shifts in order to qualify for a ticket deposit refund.
• I understand that it is solely my responsibility, as the volunteer, to check the status of my check in and check outs for each of my shifts.
• I understand that there are additional rules and regulations that I must follow in order to complete my volunteer obligation satisfactorily. Many of these rules and regulations are contained within the Delfest FAQ, or emailed to the email address I provide, or contained in your VolunteerLocal profile and confirmation email. It is my responsibility to check these sources for updated information and ask questions if I do not understand a term.
• I understand that use of alcohol and controlled or illegal substances while on and/or before duty is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to immediate dismissal from the event grounds and will forfeit the entire deposit of $250.00.
• I understand the owners and operators of Delfest, (collectively the “Event") and Clean Vibes,LLC have put in place certain preventative measures recommended by governmental authorities to reduce the spread of COVID- 19; however, the Event and Clean Vibes does not guarantee you will not become infected with COVID-19. Attending an event could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19 as well as the risk you could infect others, including your family members, with COVID-19.
• I understand by volunteering with Clean Vibes,LLC or entering the Event, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by volunteering and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
• I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others including, but not limited to, Event employees and independent contractors, artists and crew, security personnel, promoters and their respective employees, agents and representatives.
• I understand by paying a ticket deposit in exchange for volunteering with Clean Vibes,LLC and by entering the Event, I voluntarily acknowledge and agree to assume all of the risks described above and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or any family member or other party may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the Event or participation in any event held on the Event premises ("Claims"). I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Event, its employees, independent contractors, agents, and representatives, from any and all Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm. I understand and agree that this release includes Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Event, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after being present at the Event premises or attendance or participation in anything held at the Event.
Following the Event - Appealing a Deposit Forfeiture
The forfeiture appeals process is the dispute process in the event a deposit is marked as forfeited for any reason as decided by Delfest Clean Vibes staff or event staff. All forfeiture notices will be sent via email following the event. The forfeiture appeals time period will last 2 weeks following the event. Any volunteer that fails to complete an appeal within 2 weeks of the event will forfeit the opportunity to appeal and therefore forfeit their event deposit. All forfeiture appeals received within the allowable time will be considered. All forfeiture appeal decisions are final, as decided by Clean Vibes and/or event staff.
General Liability & Waiver
• I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Clean Vibes, LLC, Delfest, VolunteerLocal, employees, and affiliated partners from any and all losses, claims, actions, damages, and expenses.
• I agree to allow my photograph to be taken during my volunteer shifts for promotional purposes by Clean Vibes, LLC and/or Delfest.
• I understand that VolunteerLocal is a third-party software used to manage event volunteers, all terms and program management are provided and executed by Clean Vibes, LLC.
• I understand and agree that these Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
• I understand and agree to the above COVID Statement.
Next, acknowledge you have carefully read and understood the 'Terms and Conditions' set forth above, and that you agree to the terms contained therein on behalf of yourself or a minor for which you are the legal guardian. *
Please enter your name here to serve as a digital signature for the Terms and Conditions. *
AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to perform services for Clean Vibes, LLC (“Clean Vibes” or the “Company”) in exchange for my admission, free of charge, to the Delfest (the “Event”). I agree that I receive a material benefit through my admission to the Event, to which I am not otherwise entitled. By signing below, I understand and agree that I will not be paid for my services, that I will perform any services solely as a volunteer, and that I am not an employee or agent of the Company.
In consideration for my free-of-charge admission to the Event, to which I agree I am not otherwise entitled, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, personal representatives, and any and all other persons claiming by and through me, hereby knowingly and voluntarily covenant not to sue and fully and forever release Clean Vibes, LLC, Clean Vibes Trading Post, Inc., Delfest, VolunteerLocal, and their affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, former employees, managers, members, agents, attorneys, volunteers, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Clean Vibes and Representatives”), from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, actions, suits, causes of action, debts, costs, expenses, attorneys’ fees, judgments, and all other liabilities that may arise from performance of any services for Clean Vibes, LLC and/or from my admission to the Event. This release extends to claims arising from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to the negligence of Clean Vibes and Representatives and breach of contract, excepting gross negligence or intentionally wrongful conduct.
I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions, including the Covid statement, associated with the application process for this event.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN MAY INVOLVE A TEST OF A PERSON'S PHYSICAL AND MENTAL LIMITS AND MAY CARRY WITH IT THE POTENTIAL FOR DEATH, SERIOUS INJURY, AND PROPERTY LOSS. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, lack of hydration, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic and actions of others, including but not limited to, ticket-holders, guests, volunteers, event staff and subcontractors, and/or producers of the Event. I acknowledge and understand that such risks cannot be eliminated without changing the nature of the activities described herein and the activities’ value and appeal. I acknowledge and voluntary assume all risk of accident, injury, illness, death, or damage to my person which may be caused by, incurred from, or in any way related to my performance of any services for Clean Vibes, LLC and/or my admission to the Event.
I further acknowledge and agree that Clean Vibes may, at any time and its sole discretion, prohibit me from performing further services for Clean Vibes and/or prohibit my admission to the Event.
I agree to hold harmless and indemnify (that is, defend and pay, including costs and attorneys’ fees) Clean Vibes and Representatives from liability for any claim, including damage to property or personal injury, illness, or death, of any third party (including other volunteers) arising from or in any way related to my performance of services for Clean Vibes, LLC and/or my admission to the Event. This indemnity includes claims arising from the negligence (excluding gross negligence or intentionally wrongful conduct) of Clean Vibes and Representatives.
In the event that I should require medical care or treatment in any way related to my performance of services for the Company and/or my admission to the Event, I authorize the Company to secure from any appropriately licensed hospital, physician, and/or other healthcare provider any care or treatment deemed by such healthcare provider as necessary for my immediate care. I further agree that I will be financially responsible for the payment of any costs incurred as a result of any and all medical services rendered to me pursuant to this paragraph.
Should any paragraph, subparagraph, or any portion of this Agreement and Release of Liability be invalid or unenforceable, it is agreed that the same shall not be held to affect the validity or enforceability of any other section or subsection or portion thereof. This Agreement and Release of Liability shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS "AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY," INCLUDING THE AUTHORIZATION TO SECURE MEDICAL TREATMENT AND THE RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS. I AGREE THAT I SIGN THIS AGREEMENT VOLUNTARILY AND OF MY OWN FREE WILL.